Sunday, July 1, 2007

Love Trio Flowers!

Happy July, everyone! Where has this year gone? I can't believe we've passed the halfway mark for the year. I have so many personal and professional goals still on my to-do list... I'd better get a move on!

On a lighter note, I thought I'd post a quick card for you today. I made this card a couple of weeks ago and didn't get a chance to post it.



It's the second card I've made and posted with Flower Trio as the central image. I really love this stamp. I purchased it from GinaK about a month ago. It's a simple image... perfect for a detailed coloring...

The card base is Bordering Blue with a layer of Sahara Sand. The designer paper is Cosmo Cricket's Dutch Girl, which I purchased from a local Archiver's store. I could do some serious damage in that place... I made it out of the store, but only because my son was begging me to leave. I took pity on the boy...

The central image was stamped in Stazon Black ink, colored in with dye markers, and highlighted with prismacolor pencils. A small dot of silver Stickles was added to the flower centers for a little glitter shine. The flowers were matted on Ruby Red, which is a perfect match to the Dutch Girl paper. A little white organdy ribbon, dimensionals tape, crystal effects and silver cord are a few of the additional details to round out the card.

Thanks for checking in with me...

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    This is a beautiful card. I love your site I found it through Fresh & Fun's blog. I am new to the blog world and you inspire me to try and keep up with creative stampers like yourself.
    wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lisa!!! I *heart* Archiver's muchly!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete