Monday, July 23, 2007

Nominated Blog!!!

How cool is this???? I was tagged twice by very talented ladies as a Rockin' Girl Blogger!



The first hit was from Donna B. Her blog, Serenity in Stamping, is a great site. I'm a frequent reader.

Then, LouiseG / Kard Krazy nominated me as well! If you haven't browsed through this blog, you must. Kard Krazy has amazing inspiration. The published list is absolutely stunning! I can only hope to be as successful!

So... I'm off to tag a few of my favorite blogs for their talented contributions to Blogging Excellence! I've listed five of my favorites:

Hop Art Studio

Inkfully Yours

The Willow Garden

Serving the King

Simple Dreams

I think a few of these talented ladies have already been tagged... so you know they're the top of their game!

Thanks,

Lisa

p.s. I'll actually have a card to post soon. I had a few minutes to play with a small set of Copic markers I bought. I LOVE them!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, you are beyond sweet to have tagged me. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa, You rock as well!! Thanks for the support, it sure it nice to have!! ;)

    ReplyDelete