Monday, November 26, 2007

Birthday Blooms

I am in AWE! If you haven't seen the 3-Step Daisy set by Kitchen Sink Stamps, you are missing out! It's an amazing set. I love the layered color and depth of design you can achieve with it.



I did a quick card tonight with it. It's a simple card, with ribbon as the only embellishment. I know... I didn't use a brad! Shocking, isn't it?

The card base is Ruby Red with the matte from Wild Asparagus designer paper. What wasn't really captured with my camera is that the dots in the designer paper are actually a celery green and match the leaves perfectly. The neutral cardstocks are shimmery Poison Ivory cardstock, Creamy Caramel and Chocolate chip. I really loved how this completed and that I could make a fast card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Lisa
---------------------
Supplies:
Paper: Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip - SU, Poison Ivory cardstocks
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, I love the dimension this set gives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card as always! Just wanted to congratulate you for winning a punch from Gina K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Lisa! I've seen the set and wondered what you would do with it! Now I know! Beautiful depth!

    ReplyDelete