Thursday, April 7, 2011

CPS Sketch # 212 - DRG Publishers

Hello!  It's time for another CPS sketch project.  This week's sponsor is DRG Publishers!  Check out the CPS blog for more inspiration and details.

My Type

This card was a BLAST to create!  I really took my time and used some products that I'd been wanting to use for a long time.  I finally inked a couple images from Hero Arts and used some yummy Crate paper.  It's creative days like this that have me so grateful for this craft.  I just love it!

Thanks for visiting,
lise
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: My Type and Happy Definition by Hero Arts
Ink: Black Soot and Antique Linen Distress inks by Ranger
Antique Linen Distress Stain by Ranger
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill, Solar White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Portrait Collection by Crate
Other: Mini Triangle Banner Canvas Pieces by Maya Road, Twine by Garnish, Roses, sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Lise - the textured banner looks great and the retro vintage feel of the papers is perfect with the typewriter! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete