Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Get Well Chicken

Hello!  I created this card awhile ago and forgot to share with you.  It was a fun card that I created for a coworker that was out for medical leave.

Get Well Chicken


OK... isn't this image darling?  I had a BLAST coloring it!  It was wonderful coloring therapy... something about playing with markers helps me relax.  Maybe it's taking me back to simpler days where crayons ruled.



I tried something different with the shading, grass and sky area.  I carefully dotted my colors around the image, adding contrast with various non-standard colors (like the red and yellow).  I think this turned out OK for a first try at the technique.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Get Well Chicken by Whipper Snapper
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Natural White by Neenah, Yellow and Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Thrift Store by October Afternoon
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder
Copic Markers: YG17, YG11, YG13, Y11, Y15, Y19, R20, R27, R29, YR04, YR09, BG10, BG13, BG18, E44, E50, E53, E55, E57, W1, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment