Friday, April 15, 2011

Curio Flowers

Hello!  I have another Shady Tree Studios card to share with you again today.  I'm designing again with the Backyard Springtime set... this time with a different feel to the project fun.

Curio Flowers

This project was completely inspired by an older paper pack I had on hand.  In fact, when I saw the large flowers in Nancy's set, I instantly thought of what a great fit it would be with the Curio Basic Grey paper!

My Curio Flowers were colored with Copics to match the patterned paper.  I also used a marker spritz (something I had from years ago from Stampin' Up - sorry, I don't know if they still sell this item or not) to add a bit of distress to match the Curio paper.  I stamped an extra set of the flowers to pop up on the main panel for extra dimension too.  You can see that dimension in this picture.


Are you ever inspired by beautiful papers and images?

Thanks for visiting and letting me share!
Lise

----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Backyard Springtime by Shady Tree Studio
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Natural White by Neenah, Black and Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Curio by Basic Grey
Other: Nestabilities by Spellbinder, clear embossing powder by Ranger, Bamboo Leaves and Rich Cocoa Memento markers by Tsukineko, marker spritz
Copic Markers: E00, E02, E04, E07, E09, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG99, E40, W1

1 comment: