Thursday, April 28, 2011

CPS Sketch # 215 - Kraftin' Kimmie

Hello!  It's that time again... time to share my newest CPS Sketch project.  This week's sponsor is Kraftin' Kimmie!  Be sure to check out the CPS blog for more information and designer inspiration.

Outta This World

I had a blast with this project.  I used an older patterned paper (Cogsmo) by Cosmo Cricket... it is just perfect for little boys.  Anyone notice a lack of great guy papers?   Not that I'm complaining... I love all the girly-floral-vintage papers that are available.

Anyway, I used Cogsmo paper as my inspiration for little Andy the Astronaut image by Kraftin' Kimmie.  I embossed Andy and colored with Copics, right on patterned paper.  As a note, I did test copics on a small piece of the "white" patterned paper before doing the whole image.  Not all patterned papers work well with copics (blurring and spreading).  But, this worked perfectly!

Thanks for visiting,
lise

--------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Andy the Astronaut by Kraftin' Kimmie
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Black by Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cogsmo by Cosmo Cricket
Other: circle and square punch by EK Success
Copic Markers: E00, E02, E40, E42, E44, N1, N5, 0, G21, G24, R24, R27, BG70, BG72

1 comment: