Thursday, June 23, 2011

CPS Sketch # 223 - No Sponsor

Hello.  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  I wasn't sponsored this week, so I decided to grab some of my Lily Bee Designs papers and stamps to create.


Seize the Day

I admit it... Julia Stainton is my hero!  She designed both the Picket Fence stamp set and paper line.  So, I feel like I needed to pay homage with a card in her style (or at least what I could come close to in my own way).

Thanks for visiting,
lise

------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Picket Fence clear stamps by Lily Bee Designs
Ink: Old Paper, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot and Dusty Concord Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Picket Fence by Lily Bee Designs
Other: Clear Embossing powder by Ranger, Corner rounder by Zutter, flowers by Prima Marketing, twine

2 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty! isn't Julia just short of the Queen herself?! I so admire everything she does. but don't sell yourself short either. you can rock the casbah any day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely and what you did with the twine is just beautiful! I love the whole design!

    ReplyDelete