Thursday, June 30, 2011

CPS Sketch # 224 - Sparkle Creations

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  This week's sponsor is Sparkle Creations!  I just LOVE their images and had a blast creating this week.

Bubbly

So... don't you want a large bubbly concoction?  I know I do!  Preferrably on the beach!  My color inspiration was the Happily Lost paper collection by Lily Bee Designs.  I colored this sweet girl with Copic markers and added a bit of Glossy Accents to the glass to give it a realistic shimmer.

Thanks for visiting,
Lisa


----------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Cocktail Emily by Sparkle Creations
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Happily Lost by Lily Bee Designs
Other: Glossy Accents, ribbon
Copics: E00, E02, E40, E42, E44, YR00, YR12, YR14, YR18, W1, T5, 0, BG10, Y11, Y15, Y19, R20, G21, G24, G28

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, please yes! I'll have one of those ... and just like you said, right on the beach, please! (Do you include 'cabana boys' with this?) hee hee
    Love your summery concoction, Ms. Lise!

    ReplyDelete