Thursday, June 16, 2011

CPS Sketch # 222 - My Favorite Things

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project.  This week's sponsor is My Favorite Things.  I had a ball creating with the stamps, dies and the fab sketch!


Backspace


I had a ball creating this week.  As I was putting the elements of my card together, I felt like I needed to pay homage to one of MFT's designers, Ms. Jody Morrow.  I stitched on my card, inked and added elements to the corner in true Jody fashion!  Thanks for the inspiration!

I created my own ruffled ribbon flower from some Maya Road ribbon and added a bit of lime green seam binding for added flair and balance.

Thanks for visiting,
lise
-----------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Just My Type + die set by My Favorite Things
Ink: Black Soot, Antique Linen, and Vintage Photo Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Kraft by Bazzill, Solar White by Neenah
Patterned paper: Emma's Shoppe Collection by Crate Paper
Other: Pearls, clear embossing powder by Ranger, Ribbon by Maya Road, Seam binding by Hug Snug, sewing machine and thread

2 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* this card Lise! It's stunning!

    I have that stamp set in my cart at MFT so as soon as our stupid postal strike is over I'm ordering it. How dare they go on strike when I *need* to get some stamps in the mail LOL!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How really pretty with your flower and how fun with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete