Thursday, November 10, 2011

CPS Sketch # 243 - Want2Scrap

Hello!  It's time for another CPS Sketch project!  This week's sponsor is Want2Scrap!

Happy Birthday

I think I've been in a birthday card making mood... lots of birthday cards.  This card came together quickly with the addition of simple, beautiful papers and the lovely chipboard swirls from Want2Scrap.  I just love a quick card.

Thanks for visiting,
lise

--------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Embellishments: Chipboard shapes (Style C) by Want2Scrap
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments by PTI
Ink: Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Kraft cardstock by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Mabel papers by My Mind's Eye
Finished size: 6-1/4" x 4-1/4"

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love the swirls! Love the paper (I have it too, great colours).
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete