Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC182

Hello!  I'm so excited to be posting today as a Guest Designer for Paper Pretties!  I'll be participating in the November and December releases and challenges.

It's time for another Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC182.  This challenge is to create a Thank You card.

Hay Thanks

OK.  So I had a little fun with this challenge.  I love the silly smile on this horse.  I stamped the Horsin' Around image and colored with Copics.  You can see the details of the coloring here:
Isn't he darling?

Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties Blog for more inspiration and details on how to participate.  I think prizes are a part of the deal too!

Thanks for visiting!
lise
-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Horsin' Around set by Paper Pretties
Ink: Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Kraft and red by Bazzill
Patterned paper: Watermelon Gazpacho Soup by Jillibean Soup
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, Dymo Labeler, white gel pen by Signo
Copic Markers: B37, R20, R22, R27, B00, 0, BV00, YG17, T1, T3, T5, T7, E30, E35, E37, E39, E44

1 comment: