Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC181

Hello!  I'm so excited to be posting today as a Guest Designer for Paper Pretties!  I'll be participating in the November and December releases and challenges.

It's time for another Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC181.  This challenge is all about creating holiday tags!

Christmas Cheer

I love creating tags.  The smaller dimensions make tags quick and fun.

I stamped the Season of Joy set and colored with Copic markers.  I carefully trimmed the birdhousee and layered on my tag.  I also added loads of dimension pearl pens and glitter.

Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties Blog for more inspiration and details on how to participate.  I think prizes are a part of the deal too!

Thanks for visiting!
lise
-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Season of Joy set by Paper Pretties
Ink: Black Soot and Tumbled Glass Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Cryogen White paper
Patterned paper: Christmas Bells paper - Everybody Loves Christmas by Echo Park
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, Ice White and Holo Iridescent Glitter Liner by Viva Decor, Christmas Sentiment Stickers by EAD Designs, bell, Marachino twine by The Twinery, 1/2" Circle punch by EK Success, red pom pon trim
Copic Markers: YG17, Y19, BG10, BG53, BG72, BG75, BG78, R29, YR16, E21, E25, E27, 0, T5

No comments:

Post a Comment