Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Luminaria

Hello!  I have another project to share with you that was designed for DiscountCardstock.com

Winter Luminaria

I felt inspired to create a luminaria when I saw the lovely richness of the Posh Hemlock Felt cardstock.

I started with an 8.5" x 10.5" sheet of Posh Hemlock Felt cardstock.  I kept this very simple by cutting a stand of pine trees with my Cricut approximately 2.5" from the bottom of the cardstock.

Before I scored or adhered the sides / bottom of the box, I added a panel of Clear Translucent Vellum to the inside of the box.  Then, I carefully scored the cardstock along the "long side" at 2", 5", 7" and 10".  I flipped the cardstock and scored at 2" to create the bottom.

Add a battery operated flickering "candle" to make this a stunning addition to your home decor all winter!

Thanks for visiting,
Lisa

----------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Paper: Posh Hemlock Felt cardstock and Clear Translucent Vellum 40# from DiscountCardstock.com
Tools: Cricut by ProvoCraft, Mono-Multi Glue
Other: White twill by May Arts, electric candle base (non-flame!)

No comments:

Post a Comment