Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paper Pretties November Release Blog Hop

Hello!  I'm so excited to be posting today as a Guest Designer for Paper Pretties!  I'll be participating in the November and December releases and challenges.
It's time to preview the new Paper Pretties November releases.

Wonderful

I stamped the butterfly on the main image and lightly colored with copics.  I stamped the butterfly again on a separate piece of cardstock and colored with detail.  I carefully trimmed and popped over the original image.

Here's a side view of the image.

I love adding dimension to projects!

Thanks for hopping with us today. Have fun with the rest of the hop!


Be sure to stop by the Paper Pretties Blog for more inspiration and details on the newest release.

Thanks for visiting!
lise
-----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Aged to Perfection by Paper Pretties
Ink: Black Soot and Tumbled Glass Distress inks by Ranger
Paper: Solar White by Neenah, Kraft by Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Hazel Papers by My Mind's Eye
Other: clear embossing powder by Ranger, dimensional tape, Nestabilities by Spellbinder, tape by Sookwang, Blush glitter by Glitter Ritz
Copic Markers: R30, R32, R35, R37, R39, E21, E23, E25

3 comments:

  1. I adore this butterfly, and you've done a fabulous job with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and beautiful butterfly!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ,love that pretty butterfly!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete