Friday, April 4, 2008

Baked With Love

Oh, the potential for creations with this set!!! Do you ever look at a set of images and know that you don't have enough time to create all the ideas you have for it? Baked with Love is one of those sets to me.

Recipe Cards:



This was actually a fast project and one that I think would make a great gift, especially paired with a few other kitchen items (a basket of goodies come to mind). I created a blank template on Microsoft Publisher for the cards, printed on white cardstock - with four on each sheet. I stamped different images on the cards (easy to do with all the different images in the set) and have a picture below to show the variety.


Each image was stamped in Pitch Black Adirondack dye ink and then colored with Copic markers... with the exception of the spoon. I colored this with a Silver Zig Painty pen so I could have a stainless steel spoon.
I think next time I'm scrambling for a wedding shower gift, I'll whip up a set of cards and add to a basket of essential tools... and I'll be set.

Thanks for stopping by,

lise
----------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps:
- Baked with Love (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper:
- White cardstock from Georgia Pacific (Walmart)

Ink:
- Pitch Black Adirondack ink by Ranger

Other:
- Copic markers
- Olive grosgrain ribbon by May Arts
- Zig Painty pen (silver)

3 comments:

  1. Cute set! You're right, these would make a great gift for a wedding or somebody just setting up home - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is so adorable Lise and would make a wonderful gift inside of a basket. TFS.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! My daughter is getting married this summer, and this would be a great idea to use as a bridal shower theme.

    ReplyDelete