Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rummage Bin Release

I think this post will entice!!! Lesley Langdon, Designer and Artist for Cornish Heritage Farms, has a new release today:

Shady Daisy backgrounder
Photo OpI thought I'd showcase one of the projects I created with the Photo Op stamp set.

Smile:

I just LOVE this color combo!!! And this card does make me Smile!

The inspiration was the wide striped ribbon by May Arts. I find the wide ribbon to be a challenge for regular A2 cards... but a square card works. What I love about the Photo Op stamp set is how versatile it is for cardmakers.

I used the bracket to make a frame and trimmed. The frame is adhered with dimensional tape. I've added a picture of the side view below:

For more inspiration with these sets, check out the Cornish Heritage Farms Gallery.

Thanks for looking,
lise

----------------------------------------

Supplies:
Stamps:
- Photo Op stamp set from the Rummage Bin Collection by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper:
- Frosted and Intense Kiwi by Prism cardstocks
- Neenah Solar White cardstock from Ellen Hutson LLC

Ink:
- Lettuce Adirondack ink by Ranger

Other:
- Wide striped satin ribbon and pink satin ribbon by May Arts
- Flower and chipboard button by Prima Marketing
- dimensional tape

3 comments:

  1. Those brackets look fabulous as a frame, what a great idea! Lovely fresh colour scheme too, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and fun card -- so fresh and spring-like! I'm off to go check out the new goodies at CHF. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so beautiful!! I love everything about it! Especially that flower!

    ReplyDelete