I designed a card to highlight a couple reasons.
Somebunny Loves You
Let me count the ways...
1. Technique Forum - Just when you think you've mastered everything, you can learn something new. Lori Craig wrote a fantastic tutorial on using Adirondack Paint Dabbers, in place of ink. I used this technique on my card. You can find it HERE in the CHF forum.
2. Community - While CHF is a small, family run business, they ship internationally. It's great to see our international friends join us on the forum.
3. Gallery - There are SO many wonderful projects. I love to see when friends post their creations in the CHF gallery. I get so much inspiration from all the talent around us! The layout inspiration for my card was from Michele's design:
Original card: Hoot and Holler
I loved the positioning of the piecing of the back panels and used her stitching elements and placement in my card too. It was a fun card to make. Thanks, Michele for a fantastic card design!!!
I think I could go on for hours about all the reasons I love CHF like,
* free domestic shipping on orders over $35
* high quality stamps
* some of the most amazing artists ever, who are tip-top in trend-setting!!!!
* partnerships for licensed images (like the Thomas Kincaid artwork)
* AND a big first - one that means so much to me... they created a team of designers (new to the scene / Fresh Faces), when the trend dictated only getting the best in the industry... they took a chance on me...
There are SO many more reasons. I'd love it if you check out the team of designers that have joined this challenge. I know they'll point out other awesome facts about CHF, as well as share their talent.
Thanks for stopping by,
-----------------------------------------------ETA: New photo added to the post that was brighter and easier to see the details. Thanks!
-Open Circles and Grid Paper backgrounders by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Cutie Pet-tootie and Pet-tootie Sentiments stamp sets (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Frosted Yellow, Nautical Blue Medium and Dark, and Prismatic White
-Pitch Black and Stonewashed Adirondack inks by Ranger
-Pearl Adirondack acrylic paint Dabber by Ranger
-paper piercer and ruler
-Copic multiliner pigment pen - 0.3
-liquid applique by Marvy
-white gel pen by Sakura