I can't pass up that kind of moment...
I admit... I'm not a strong scrapbooker. In fact, I think a 12x12 page completely overwhelms me and I feel the need to fill the negative space. As a result, I stick to 6x6 pages. I always have a sense of accomplishment when I complete them too!
I used the Photo Op set (new from the Rummage Bin by Cornish Heritage Farms) to create this page. The finials/brackets in the set were used to make another frame (what can I say... I love that look). I also stamped the arrow, but faded it out because it's sized for a larger page. It worked out perfectly for this page because I also wanted to focus on that great grin!!!
My color inspiration... Jack's beautiful blue eyes (even though I opted for a grey-scale photo).
The Photo Op set makes scrapping so easy! Check out the gallery at CHF if you're looking for more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by,
- Photo Op stamp set from the Rummage Bin Collection by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Neenah Solar White cardstock from Ellen Hutson LLC
- Nautical Blue Light and Medium cardstocks from Prism
- Denim Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Faded Jeans Distress inks by Ranger
- Frost White Colorbox pigment ink
- opaque white pen by Inkssentials