Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Angel

This angel is really sweet. I had stamped two when I made my CPS card and thought I'd better put her to good use. With the same color pallette, I created this card:
The addition of the simple stamped gingham ribbon and the sentiment complete the card. I kept it simple.. the angel is just pretty on her own, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisa

=========================
Supplies:
Stamps: Angel by Karen Lockhart from Ellen Hutson's store , CHF Ribbons, Short and Sweet by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Pitchblack by Adirondack, Sahara Sand, Old Olive
Paper: Certainly celery, Barely Banana, white cardstock, Basic Grey Fruitcake Snowed In designer paper
Embellishments: piercing tool and mat pack, green marker, Copic markers (Y000-Pale Lemon, Y11-pale Lemon, Y15-Cadmium Yellow, Y19-Napoli Yellow, G21-Lime Green, G28-Ocean Green, G40-Dim Green, R27-Cadmium Red), spica glitter pens.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa - she is sooo pretty. I love the soft greens and yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card! I love the color combo you used and the angel is beautiful on her own!!

    ReplyDelete