This card was one a ton of fun to create. Here are the directions to make:
1. Cut card base (6”x4” finished size) and “wood base” matte (3-7/8” square).
2. Stamp Pumpkin Wheelbarrow on White cardstock. Color with markers in lighter tones. Layer dimension with colored pencils.
3. Create Faux Wood background panel by rubbing White Craft ink on cardstock in long strokes. Heat set or allow to dry. Rub next color over cardstock (Close to Cocoa) to create wood grain. Add distressed edges and color spritz for aged look.
4. Add brads to wood panel. Adhere to card base.
5. Using the Coluzzle, cut central image and matte with oval template.
6. Adhere Ruby Red matte to card base.
7. Tie ribbon around card and adhere central image with dimensional tape.
8. Stamp sentiment and punch out with key tag punch. Trim edges and adhere to pumpkin pie key tag matte. Add jump ring and tie to ribbon with gold cord. Secure sentiment to the card with dimensional tape.
Thanks for looking!