Sunday, September 9, 2007

Just Because We Wanna Challenge

Jeanne Streiff and Sherry Cheever are hosting a challenge... Just Because We Wanna. The theme today is Glitter. I love to use glitter to highlight an image.

This is the card I put together this afternoon.

The card base is Soft Sky and the central matte is from the Dasher Basic Grey paper. I used the colors from the designer paper to color the Snow Globe image from Lockhart Stamps (such a sweet stamp!!!) with my Copic markers. I used the Fiskars circle template and razor cutting tool to cut out the Snow Globe, the soft sky ring, and to free form the pink swirl.

The glitter comes to play in two places. I used the Copic spica glitter pens to highlight the Snow Globe image. To add more sparkle, I added glitter on the dots/rings on the designer series paper with a two-way glue pen and Martha Stewart's awesome crystal glitter.

This is a really fun and funky Christmas card - but I really LOVE it!

Thanks for looking,

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic, love the paper and layout, your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous -- especially the layout -- Fantastic holiday card -- just love it

    ReplyDelete