Monday, September 24, 2007

CHF Backgrounders

I thought I'd dedicate a post to the new backgrounders available from CHF. I love to use the CHF backgrounders because they are detailed, stamp beautifully, and make such a wonderful designer paper.
Lisa Strahl, CHF's Design Team coordinator, is the vision behind this latest release. She wrote an article on her blog about making dreams happen... since this has been her dream. I'm just thrilled to be a part of it.

The September Backgrounder release includes:




Tulle
Woodgrain
All the links are active to the store if you'd like to see more details.
I'm sure all of you have dreams. I'd love to hear about something you've always wanted to do. There is nothing more exciting than seeing vision come to life!
Thanks,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment