Monday, September 17, 2007

New CHF Backgrounder

To continue on the discussion of background stamps, I have a card I created with a new background stamp by Cornish Heritage Farms! I think CHF has some of the most amazing and unique backgrounders. And they are expanding their offering!!!

The new release of 8 Backgrounders is slated for this Thursday... and you don't want to miss out!I created this card with the new Cracked Earth Backgrounder. The card has a truly masculine feel to the design and will make a great card for a male co-worker later this month. I personally struggle with cards for men. It's easy enough to find "girly images". That's where I think this backgrounder makes a versatile choice and I love how this completed.

Stick around this week for more sneak peeks...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Supplies:

Stamps: Cracked Earth Backgrounder (new!), Cardinal, Birthday Wishes

Paper: White, brown, black and muted red cardstock

Ink: Adirondack Pitchblack by Ranger, Dark brown, Creamy Brown and Chestnut Roan by Colorbox Queue Fluid Chalk inks, Copic Sketch markers (R29-Lipstick red, R59-Cardinal, E27-Africano, E47-Dark Brown, G21-Lime Green, G99-Olive)

Embellishments: gingham ribbon, aged copper brads, sponges, corner punch

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Thanks for stopping by,

Lisa

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVE your coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing job as always Lisa! Love how you used the backgrounder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Lisa. You did a great job coloring that bird -- not such an easy task. I do like that background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Lisa, I'm sure your co-worker will love it! Your colouring of the cardinal image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card. Love what you did with that fab background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love CHF's backgrounds. I have a few and they are wonderful! I'll have to check Thursday and see what's new!

    ReplyDelete