Monday, August 6, 2007

Tag Challenge Card

I'm still stamping away at the long list of SCS challenges from last week. I really wanted to do all of them... and not double any of them on the same card. But, the work week is back and I'm more than likely not going to finish them all.
Yvette's challenge called for a tag card, any dimensions, that was created with only one stamp set. This card has dimensions of 5.5" x 9" - mine was a base of Soft Sky. I scored the length at 3" and 6". To get the rounded tops, I used my Coluzzle (a favorite tool of mine) and the oval template to create the domes.

I used the Priceless Stamp set as my lone set. Blush (one of my all-time favorite Basic Grey papers) was the color inspiration and is part of each panel as the matte or focal image. Using a Making Memories tag maker, I created a designer paper tag and a flower tag. There is a TON of faux stitching and piercing on the panels. I also made a pocket out of the last panel, which has the scallop circle peeking out the side. This is where I've hand-written a note for my friend.

I really like how this project completed. I'll have more to share with you later this week.

Thanks for checking in with me!
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. WOW! That is SO beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love your mix of papers and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! I love how you used that particular piece of basic grey. It's a really bold pattern and it looks fabulous broken up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!!! This is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE how you used BG's Blush papers with these stamps... Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete