Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Swimming Hugs!

OK... I did warn you that I've been playing with these Hambo Arts stamps and really enjoying them!

This is another really quick card. I just melted for the image... She's such a cutie! I wish I was swimming today, instead of working! It's a hot one in St. Louis!!!

The card is another square, Certainly Celery, with a Wild Wasabi matte. I used some of the designer series paper by SU in certainly celery to add some fun (and it's super fast). I stamped the little Pool girl in Adirondack Black by Ranger ink and colored with my small stash of Copic markers. An oval and scallop matte complete the central image. Super fast!

I know just who will be receiving this card. I think she'll get a kick out of it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

5 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! Love that stamped image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love your coloring and that image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've done a great job coloring this little pool girl! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright happy card, those hambo stamps are cute!!

    ReplyDelete