Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Funny Little Man

I didn't get to stamp a ton this weekend, but what I did do was play with my new Hambo Stamps. They are SO much fun!

This was another quick card.
The card base is square, Brilliant Blue, with a matte of Only Orange. I stamped flipper boy in Adirondack Black ink by Ranger to color in with Copic markers. I punched an Oval scallop in scrap paper and used it to sponge light blue clouds.

The sentiment is a Fractured Funny... with the inside reading: "Wow, were we stupid or what?"

Very funny stuff!!!

Thanks,

lise

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I ordered that little guy too, butI have to wait till Christmas to get him. I live in a big snorkeling area, and had to had to have him. He's just so cute on your card!!!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love the sentiment... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and thanks for the tip about using the scallop punch for clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - I hadn't thought to use that saying with this guy, but it's perfect! Love how you made the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun card! great coloring also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card! I have this little guy and now I have another way to use him...thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete