Saturday, August 4, 2007

Awesome Product Review

I was contacted about 1 month ago on a card I created and posted on my blog. Diana Crick (SU Demonstrator, Inventor and stamper extraordinaire) emailed me about the card, because it features a folding technique she was wanting to highlight on her gallery. And she asked if she could picture my card.

Well, I didn't have to think about this more than one second... Of course!!!
Here's the link to her gallery and my card is right there! Can you believe it!!!! What an honor!

Diana's product is called Scor-Pal - the link on the product name is active to her home page. It's a template that is 12" wide and longer than that in length, with grooves at common widths for the perfect card creation. I can't tell you how many projects I've scrapped because I've scored incorrectly or wasn't straight.

I have since purchased the Scor-Pal and used it to make the Bright Tri-fold card. It was perfect! Anyone that knows me will agree that I'm a tool junkie, but I won't spend on something that I know is only single purposed. I can easily see that my Scor-Pal will be perfect for making boxes, complex card folds, mini-albums... and the perfect score on a standard card. If anyone has any questions about how it works or wants more details, feel free to email me or contact Diana at Scor-Pal directly. She's wonderful!

The gallery can be found at the link below:


Thanks again, Diane for featuring my card with such stellar stampers!

Lisa

p.s. Little disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Scor-Pal, nor was I asked to post this. It's just pure bragging on my part! LOL! I'm thrilled to have my card on the gallery site with so many of the all-star stampers.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for being such an enabler!! Hehe!! I may need to get that. I always end up cutting the paper and ruining it when I use my paper cutter with the scoring blade. This may be just what I need. Congrats on your card being posted...you were in some pretty esteemed company!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being such an enabler!! Hehe!! I may need to get that. I always end up cutting the paper and ruining it when I use my paper cutter with the scoring blade. This may be just what I need. Congrats on your card being posted...you were in some pretty esteemed company!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I have been interested in this product, I have seen some wonderful things made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful!!! And what an honor to have your card chosen to be in the Scor-Pal gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo!! Go Lisa!! Super card, of course she used it!

    ReplyDelete