Monday, August 20, 2007

Hambo Arts

I've lived under a rock! I swear it! I saw Asela's post that Hambo Arts was having a sale and thought I'd take a peek. Their stamps are HILARIOUS! In fact, their motto is "Go ahead, laugh at us!". And I did!!! I had a ball picking out a few things that I just HAD to have.


This quick card was a sweet one... I used the cherries and sentiment from Hambo. It's a small card (3" square) of Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, and Real Red.


I colored the cherries with Lipstick Red Copic marker and highlighted with Cool Gray. It's a fast card, but I really had fun. It's so easy to spend hours creating the perfect card, but it's the quick ones that make me smile... fast and fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used with this card and your coloring and shading is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "simple" design of this one! Those cherries look great!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete